Group exercise leaders are assessed in their specialty on relevant criteria such as leadership, and class components such as warm ups, cardiovascular conditioning, muscle conditioning, flexibility, relaxation.
- All practical assessments must be completed by a Fitness Alberta trainer-educator or assistant trainer-educator certified in the specialty you are being assessed in.
- Fees are determined by the trainer- or assistant trainer-educator.
- If in-person class is not available to you, you can complete a virtual practical assessment.
- Book a trainer- or assistant trainer-educator to complete your practical assessment
- List of current Fitness Alberta trainer-educator or assistant trainer-educator .
Specific assessment criteria for each specialty or designation (downloadable pdf).