Ever Active Kids
Ever Active Kids provides developmentally-appropriate knowledge, skills and tools, including physical literacy and fundamental movement skills. Learn how to design safe and effective activity programs for children and youth. This course is excellent for anyone interested in offering physical activity programs for children and youth.
This fun, interactive course covers:
• children and adolescent physical development
• exercise, activity adoption, and adherence
• programming for children; physically, psychologically, socially, morally
• creative program planning and design
• motivation theories
• how to be an exemplary EAK leader
• physical literacy and fundamental movement skills
The course is worth 8 Fitness Alberta continuing education credits.