Continuing Education Credit petition
The following documents must be uploaded:
CEC learning outcomes chart, course agenda with hours, certificate or verification of attendance. (if an agenda is not available we may accept a syllabus, course outline, table of contents).
Courses not accepted through CEC Petition:
- Master classes / workouts
- Practicums, Internships, mentorships & teaching hours, writing exams
- Self-study time spent preparing for an exam, hours spent preparing to teach a course
- Content already covered in AFLCA certification courses
- First Aid training
- Non-educational hours (i.e. lunch breaks)
Please complete all areas of the online CEC petition application form.
Here is a sample learning outcomes chart to help you complete the form.
Here is a fillable learning outcomes chart to upload with your application.