Continuing Education Credit petition
To have your petition approved, you must fill out the CEC petition application form (link below) with the following information:
- CEC learning outcomes chart,
- course agenda with hours (If an agenda is not available we may accept a syllabus, course outline, or table of content),
- and certificate or verification of attendance.
Please complete all areas of the online CEC petition application form.
- Here is a sample learning outcomes chart to help you complete the form.
- Here is a fillable learning outcomes chart to upload with your application.
Courses not accepted through CEC Petition:
- Master classes / workouts
- Practicums, Internships, mentorships & teaching hours, writing exams
- Self-study time spent preparing for an exam, hours spent preparing to teach a course
- Content already covered in Fitness Alberta® certification courses
- First Aid training
- Non-educational hours (i.e. lunch breaks)