Current Fitness Alberta Trainer-Educators
Contact a Fitness Alberta Trainer-educator or Assistant Trainer-educator for your Practical Exam or Assessment, or CPFT Examiner for your practical exam, or if you are an agency looking for a facilitator for your Fitness Alberta course.
Certification Specializations are:
- CH – Group Choreography
- CO – Group Conditioning
- MB – Mind Body
- CY – Group Cycle
- AQ – Aquatic Exercise
- OA – Older Adult Exercise
- All Trainer-educators facilitate Foundations in physical activity and exercise and specialty certification courses in the specialty areas listed.
- Assistant Trainer-educators and qualified facilitators can facilitate Group Exercise Specialty courses: group cycle, group choreography, group conditioning, and mind body.
Note: Some Trainer-educators & Assistant Trainer-educators may observe in other areas than are listed.
CPFT Examiners are eligible to provide PASS/FAIL evaluations for the CPFT Practical Examination.
- Fees for CPFT Practical Examination will apply and can be purchased here.
- CPFT Examiners are not eligible to lead, teach or instruct any other Fitness Alberta courses unless currently certified as a Trainer-educator or Assistant Trainer-educator with Fitness Alberta.