Videos need to demonstrate the following:
- All components of a fitness/exercise class
- Transitions between class or fitness components ‐ example: warm up to cardio to cool down
- You facilitating and interaction with participants
- Musicality (executing movement with beats and phrasing)
- Appropriate use of movement mechanics and effective execution of movement patterns or exercises
Length and Content
- Required length: 25 minutes including: 4 minute warm up, 10 minute cardiovascular component or main section, remaining time (approximately 11 minutes) muscle conditioning, cool down, flexibility
- Videos must be in the area of specialty certification.
Before uploading ‐ Test your video to ensure it is good quality. Is it clear, can you be heard, seen, and is there interaction with participants?